Each bag of our Soft & Chewy Pumpkin Flavor Digestion treats contain highest human grade full-spectrum hemp extract that includes a 1:1 ratio of CBD to CBG, ginger, and probiotics. They are made from wheat, corn, and soy free ingredients.
What is CBG and how can it help? Well CBG is a cannabinoid much like CBD and THC. It is a “chemical precursor” to CBD, THC, CBC, and many other cannabinoids. In a way it is a building block of the wide array of cannabinoids. So hoe does it help? While there haven’t been any studies on CBG’s benefits in dogs or cats yet, but there have been a few preclinical studies indicating CBG has the following benefits:
- Chronic pain relief: Research has found that CBG has anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties, making it potentially beneficial for conditions in dogs such as arthritis and hip dysplasia
- Mood enhancement: CBG could help dogs with anxiety without the drowsiness that CBD can cause
- Cellular health support: Research suggests that CBG can help slow the growth of cancer cells, so it could be beneficial for dogs with cancer
- Anti-bacterial agent: The topical use of CBG could help dogs with skin infections
- Digestive health: CBG has been shown to offer a significant improvement in digestive disorders like colitis and inflammatory bowel disease
- Bladder issues: Research has shown that CBG can help promote bladder control
We recommend one treat per 25-50 lbs of dog twice daily. Each treat contains approximately 4 mg of CBD and 4mg CBG for a total of 240mg in the 5 oz bag and 480 mg in the 10 oz bag. The treats can be broken into halves or even thirds for smaller dogs.
View COAs at coa.onlycraftmade.com
Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein (min) 11.6%, Crude Fat (min) 28%, Crude Fiber (max) 8.5%, Moisture (max) 6%, Kcal Per treat 14
Inactive Ingredients: Coconut, glycerin, flaxseed meal, inulin (source of prebiotic) oat flour, palm fruit oil, pea flour, powdered cellulose (coating only), pumpkin, sorbic acid (natural preservative), sunflower lecithin
Active Ingredients: Total Microbial Count*, max 2 billion CFU’s (Lactobacillus acidophilus, Lactobacillus rhamnosus, Lactobacillus reuteri, Lactobacillus fermentum, Lactobacillus salivarius) Ginger Root 120 mgs, CBD distillate, CBG distallate